Pride High Discussion Board Forum Index Pride High Discussion Board
School is in session!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asmodeus, Bionique and Siobhan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pride High Discussion Board Forum Index -> Student & Faculty Registry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candyman1989
Junior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well reading this certainly helped me get a better grip on Noah. I’d often found myself confused by what was and wasn’t within his capabilities before. The personality section in particular shows real thought.

It’s noticeable the amount of contradictions within his psychosis but the way he’s been written it’s clear you’re aware of them so I’m going to assume they’re deliberately there to add depth to the character.

All in all an interesting read.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Candyman Smile

The contradictions on his psychosis are indeed deliberate, after all, people at times have contradictions in their nature and behavior, and I just wanted to reflect that with Noah Smile

I'm also trying to remake Veronica's bio in the same way I did Noah's although it might take me more time than this... Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravenheart
Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me likey the new format, lol *debates trying it for Cyan*
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......so, dusting off my character sheets and such, I've decided that maybe they need a bit revamping and tweaking. I'm gonna try to see if I can change the bios a little and post a few new things I have been working on but procrastinating about for a good while now...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VILLAINS:

Name: Yvette Regenbogen (though fiercely claims her name is actually Anastasia Ekaterina Evangelica Schlimme)
Codename: Diabolique, "The Queen of Black Magic".
Alignment: None.

Powers/Abilities: One of the most advanced and proficient users of black magic on Earth, using her own particular branch and method of it thorugh combining kabbalistic ideas and concepts, demonolatry and germanic shamanistic necromancy. Well-versed in her studies and pragmatic in her application, she can easily back up her self-imposed title of Queen of Black Magic, and while she normally lacks the actual level of energy required to actively use most of her power, whenever she finds a power source she's a force to be reckoned. Part of her powers are derived from her relationship with the archdemon Gremory, which grants her greater levels of power and energy than that of most normal sorcerers.
Skills/Weapons: Highly perceptive and intelligent, inventive and ingenuous though her obvious insanity sometimes causes her to foil her own plans via her vanity and flamboyancy. She's cunning and crafty, to the point where she was capable of fooling Gremory into trying to possess him and effectively turning him into a living battery and weapon for her own means.

M.O: Terrorist, wannabe evil overlord, mad sorceress.
Goals: She wants to be considered a goddess and have people venerate her genius and power. She REALLY, REALLY wants to be a Goddess and be venerated by the masses as such, and regularly searches for means to increase her power in such way. Regardless of what she has to do and who she has to sacrifice, she won't rest until she finds a way to achieve her apotheosis.
First Appearance: La Belle Dame Sans Merci (RP)

Creator: Prince Blanche

Name: Asmodina bat Mehetabel
Codename: None.
Alignment: Mehetabel; some other demons and archdemons.

Powers/Abilities: Standard lilim abilities (greater strength, speed and agility; soul devouring; suggestion; flight); offensive black magic (mostly aligned towards using electricity in some way or another), direct control over the Mazzikim. Her suggestion power is particularly developed, allowing her to easily bend men to her will and have them "addicted" to her, granting her greater control than normal suggestion would.
Skills/Weapons: Expert manipulator and liar, well-versed in all manners of causing suffering and pain. Always carries with her a whip that enables her to generate and use electricity.

M.O: Manipulator, Dominator, Torturer
Goals: BecomeSatan, rule over all the Hells, resurrect Mehetabel, devour the entirety of reality, generally cause pain and destruction wherever she goes, replace Lilith.
First Appearance: La'more e l'odio della Stella Rossa

Name: AD-1.0/Achamoth (Veronica reprogrammed)
Codename: Aeon Diva (Technically)
Alignment: Her programmers.

Powers/Abilities: Same as Veronica, though wielded with far more expertise and control.
Skills/Weapons: Being capable of being programmed and reprogrammed at will, she can be programmed with any personality and ability she may need.

M.O: Henchman
Goals: Any of the goals she can be programmed with.
First Appearance: Arcana XIV

Name: Angélique Caritas
Codename: Virgo Venus
Alignment: Sister Loudun and Queen Misery

Powers/Abilities: Minor Empathy, telekinesis, minor magical abilities. Can fly with her dove-like wings, and can affect peoples' love lives (mainly by causing ill-fated infatuations, but also by causing hatred among two persons who love each other). She dislikes this last power, though.
Skills/Weapons: Her lance, "Requiem pour l’amour"

M.O: Well-intentioned extremist, religious zealot.
Goals: To reduce the suffering in the world, especially of those who suffer for love.
First Appearance: Our Ladies of Sorrow

Name: Valentine Bel
Codename: Queen Misery
Alignment: Sister Loudun, Virgo Venus

Powers/Abilities: Minor empathy, telekinesis, teleportation. Can slightly increase her powers via the "shadow" of others' psyche (the negative emotions and thoughts, particularly those about the person him/herself)
Skills/Weapons: None.

M.O: Well-intentioned extremist.
Goals: To reduce the suffering in the world, especially for those who suffer due to being discriminated.

Name: Jeaninne Rousseau
Codename: Sister Loudun
Alignment: Virgo Venus, Queen Misery

Powers/Abilities: Minor empathy, charismatic and seductive aura that makes others believe she's right, ability to "bless" places, persons and objects in order to make dark and demonic creatures be weakened when in contact with them.
Skills/Weapons: Photographic memory.

M.O: Well-intentioned extremist.
Goals: To reduce the suffering in the world, espcially for those who suffr due to religious reasons.

Ravenheart
Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyes the 1st two. Seems Mystica might have to be on her toes alittle more, lol. Thought it might give me an excuse to redo & reinvent Shadowshard. XD
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenheart wrote:
Eyes the 1st two. Seems Mystica might have to be on her toes alittle more, lol. Thought it might give me an excuse to redo & reinvent Shadowshard. XD

Heh, she might have to train a little more, but I'm yet to do much with them again. Though if you want to reinvent her it might be a good idea for now: a little revamping might be good *is revamping Noah and Veronica for the moment*
Ravenheart
Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Blanche wrote:
Heh, she might have to train a little more, but I'm yet to do much with them again. Though if you want to reinvent her it might be a good idea for now: a little revamping might be good *is revamping Noah and Veronica for the moment*

Unfortunetely I'm not sure how to revamp her. I think I manged to get her right the 1st time, lol. Thought about revamping Cytech alittle though. Less on the regen bit more on the strength and piloting. Still probbly an android though. And Shadowshard was the ebil Mystica concept, lol.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenheart wrote:
Prince Blanche wrote:

Unfortunetely I'm not sure how to revamp her. I think I manged to get her right the 1st time, lol. Thought about revamping Cytech alittle though. Less on the regen bit more on the strength and piloting. Still probbly an android though. And Shadowshard was the ebil Mystica concept, lol.

Eh, I was just mentioning in case you wanted, but still, it's not necessary Smile As for Cytech, perhaps redefining a few elements here and there would be nice, if at least to se what might work.

And Shadowshard.... I admit I'd like to hear more about her or see more, but it's just mere curiosity there ^^
Ravenheart
Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince Blanche wrote:
Eh, I was just mentioning in case you wanted, but still, it's not necessary Smile As for Cytech, perhaps redefining a few elements here and there would be nice, if at least to se what might work.

And Shadowshard.... I admit I'd like to hear more about her or see more, but it's just mere curiosity there ^^

Well for Mystica there's a few ways I can see a revamp but mostly minor changes, mostly based on your older stories and some of our older RPs . One rewrite would be Mystica being a permanent or reserve member of Les Chevaliers. A second (more a flight of fancy then anything) would be a knight of Hell.

As for Cytech she probbly could use a rewrite. Perhapse less anit-social and less renegade, lol.

Shadowshard on the other hand much liker your newer submissions I haven't put much thought into her, she was one of those "What If?" ideas of mine.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravenheart wrote:
Well for Mystica there's a few ways I can see a revamp but mostly minor changes, mostly based on your older stories and some of our older RPs . One rewrite would be Mystica being a permanent or reserve member of Les Chevaliers. A second (more a flight of fancy then anything) would be a knight of Hell.

As for Cytech she probbly could use a rewrite. Perhapse less anit-social and less renegade, lol.

Shadowshard on the other hand much liker your newer submissions I haven't put much thought into her, she was one of those "What If?" ideas of mine.

Well, I can help you with the idea of her becoming a permanent/reserve in Les Chevaliers and having her as a knight of Hell, you can just ask me what you want and see what can fit for her character or not Smile With Cytech, I definitely will wait and see how you revamp her, and Shadowshard well, if you want you can always give her a new spin or use of some kind, see what you can get Smile
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY updated Noah and Veronica's bio, and took the chance to add one of my finished new characters, Siobhan. I hope you guys like 'em :3

I'll be posting the other bios when I can
Towkarn
Freshman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Siobhan's profile got snipped or something...
Prince Blanche
Senior

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Towkarn wrote:
I think Siobhan's profile got snipped or something...

No sorry I had just accidentally copied a blank slate instead ^^; Everything should be fine now
Towkarn
Freshman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, still looks like it got cut short. It even ends mid-sentence Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pride High Discussion Board Forum Index -> Student & Faculty Registry All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: